Job Postings (2)
Administrator, Sandhills Care Center, Ainsworth, NE
POSTING: NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
DATE: November 19, 2020
Sandhills Care Center
143 North Fullerton Street
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Sandhills Care Center, a skilled nursing facility located Ainsworth, NE, is seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to lead our team. The Nursing Home Administrator is responsible for directing the day-to-day operations of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards and to ensure the highest degree of resident care and services are delivered and maintained. He/she will ensure all personnel are treated fairly and consistently with company policy and applicable laws.
Job Requirements: This Individual will-
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, maintain, monitor, supervise, and direct all facility departments and overall operations, including programs, activities, policies and procedures
- Identify problems and deficiencies and develop and implement appropriate plans of action to correct deficiencies. Implement change as necessary.
- Review and interpret monthly financial statements and provide information to the facility’s governing board. Maintain the census at or above expected levels.
- Supervise and direct department directors in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, coaching, disciplining, and otherwise working with employees to maintain and ensure adequate and qualified personnel at all times.
- Ensure that each resident receives the necessary nursing, medical, and psychological services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status.
- Demonstrate a history of exemplary customer service and leading by example.
As the Nursing Home Administrator, you must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources and the general public. You must also have exceptional communication and marketing skills. Compensation package available for discussion with the Board. Additional requirements for the Nursing Home Administrator include:
- A valid Nursing Home Administrator license
- A working knowledge of Federal and State regulations
- An understanding of budgets and financials
- The ability to meet criteria established by the State Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators
The posting is open until filled.
To apply or for more information please contact:
Address: 87697 State Hwy 7, Ainsworth, NE 69210
Home Phone: 402-382-1842
Cell Phone: 402-760-1382
Executive Director, St. Joseph’s Elder Services, West Point, NE
Are you passionate about working with the elderly and improving their quality of life through innovative healthcare? Would you like to lead one of northeast Nebraska’s newest skilled nursing facilities? If so, St. Joseph’s Elder Services may be right for you. We have an amazing opportunity for an Executive Director to lead our skilled nursing and assisted living facilities located in West Point, Nebraska. We offer a generous compensation and benefit package including bonus opportunity and relocation assistance.
- Manage day-to-day operations at our 54-bed skilled nursing facility and 63-unit assisted living facility
- Utilize the integrated therapy team to improve outcomes
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Develop mechanisms to ensure short-term and long-term financial viability
- Build and support cohesive teams with staff and leadership
- Serve as liaison between staff, residents and families
- Create and maintain strong community relationships
- Uphold and support the mission, vision and values of our sponsor, the Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current Nebraska nursing home administrator license
- Bachelor’s degree in public health administration, business administration or related field
- Three to five years of demonstrated leadership experience as a licensed nursing home administrator
- Thorough knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations and guidelines
- Proven experience providing quality resident care
- Financial acumen to read and understand financial reports and budgets
- Willingness to live in and be an active part of the West Point community
If you are interested in leading the team to provide quality elder care in the West Point community, send your resume and cover letter to our system office, Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity Sponsored Ministries, at email@example.com.