Job Postings (2)
Senior Living Consultant, Lakeside Village, Immanuel Communities, Omaha, Nebraska
Immanuel has an immediate need for a Senior Living Consultant at our Lakeside Village location to meet or exceed community occupancy goals by networking, marketing and following the Immanuel sales process. We are looking for someone that will professionally represent Immanuel in the community and to prospective residents and their families.
We are looking for someone who has a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, public relations or related field along with 2 years’ experience in building and managing relationships in consultative sales, public relations or related industry experience.
Apply online at: https://immanuel.com/careers
LTC Administrator, Saunders Medical Center, Wahoo, Nebraska
Saunders Medical Center is a dual certified 60 bed community that is dedicated to serving those living in Long-Term Care, Short-Term Rehabilitation, and Memory Support. This unique and diverse environment allows you to broaden skills and work in an area you are passionate about.
The Long-Term Care Administrator is responsible for the overall leadership and management at Long Term Care, including meeting established goals and outcomes, ensuring regulatory and organization compliance, directing and coordinating work, and financial and operational stability.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
Manages Resident Service:
- Communicates, interacts, and responds to customers effectively and accurately. Proactively communicates any necessary changes, issues and concerns to families, staff and other members of the medical community.
- Responds quickly and openly to resident’s physical, and mental needs and assures they are being met by self and others.
- Ensures effective marketing and communication for all service levels. Is accessible and practices active listening.
- Assigns responsibility to an individual(s) for the daily management of infection prevention and control activities. Provides equipment/supplies and access to information needed to support the infection prevention and control program. Sets expectations for the collection and use of data and information to monitor and control infections.
- Responsible to create and maintain a culture of safety. Ensures a safety program is in place with scheduled inspections making corrections as necessary. Provides equipment and supplies to ensure a safe environment.
- Assures resident rights are protected and that all residents, families and significant others are made aware of those rights. Ensures HIPAA compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring a Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) Program is in place. Assigns responsibility to an individual(s) for the daily management of QAPI. Ensures the leadership of monthly QAPI committee meetings. Sponsors performance improvement projects and reviews, approves or rejects performance improvement team findings and recommendations. Provides access to information needed to support quality assurance performance improvement and provides equipment and supplies to support QAPI efforts.
Manages Communication and Documentation:
- Expresses ideas clearly, concisely and effectively both orally and in writing. Requests ongoing feedback on task performance. Communicates upward and downward within the organization appropriately and in a timely fashion.
- Ensures documentation and reports are completed as required by regulations and/or policy and procedure.
- Seeks clarification of assignments and asks questions when needed. Keeps supervisor informed and follows chain of command as appropriate when reporting issues or concerns.
- Manages Financial and operational objectives.
- Works with department teams, and consultants to oversee operations of the campus.
Basic Responsibilities: This position will be held accountable for complying with all related laws, regulations, company policies and procedures pertaining to his or her position and for fulfilling his or her obligations under the Corporate Compliance Program.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervises assigned employee(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; fostering an environment for employee engagement.
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the essential functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: A bachelor’s degree with some course work in business and human resources. Prefer Health Care Administration degree.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: A current Nursing Home Administrator’s license or certification issued in the state of Nebraska.
KNOWLEDGE: Understanding of state and federal regulations and/or statutes. Able to analyze and interpret general business applications, legal documents, professional journals and technical procedures.
Erin Lacey, Director of Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, 402-443-4191