Give to LeadingAge Nebraska on Give to Lincoln Day! LeadingAge Nebraska is a state association of non-profit organizations whose fundamental purpose is to improve the care and services provided to older Nebraskans. There is a difference between non-profit and for-profit providers, and it goes directly to the core for our existence. We take the lead in forging partnerships that yield innovative practices which in turn transform how our Members care for Nebraska seniors. We provide affordable and practical education opportunities, and advocate for our members interests. LeadingAge Nebraska is Nebraska's resource for education, helping non-profit Providers pursue excellence in serving older adults.
• Make your gift with credit/debit card at www.givetolincoln.com (search for LeadingAge Nebraska)
• Accepted May 1 at 12:00am through May 25 at 11:59pm
• $10 minimum
• 2.9% + $.30 per transaction fee
• Donor receives instant emailed tax receipt from Firespring Foundation
• Online gifts are added to leaderboard totals on May 25 automatically
• Firespring Foundation mails a check to your nonprofit for your gifts minus fees
Offline Gifts (Checks)
• We are accepting checks by mail this year.
• Checks can be sent directly by donors to the Foundation beginning May 1. Gifts must be postmarked by May 18 and mailed to the address below:
Lincoln Community Foundation
215 Centennial Mall S Ste 100
Lincoln, NE 68508
When Lincoln Comes Together, BIG Things Happen!
For 24 hours, on Give to Lincoln Day, every donation given to local nonprofits is made bigger by matching funds. It is one special day when everyone in Lincoln is asked to make a donation showing their support for the organizations that contribute so much to our great city.
Gifts Given on May 25 Make a BIG Impact
Every donation given makes a bigger impact because nonprofits also get a proportional share of a $500,000 challenge match fund provided by Lincoln Community Foundation and their sponsors. For example, if a nonprofit received 1% of the total donations raised during Give to Lincoln Day,
they will get an additional $5,000 from the challenge match fund.
Go to GiveToLincoln.com and Give BIG
On May 25th, gifts can be made to participating nonprofits online at GiveToLincoln.com from 12am to 11:59pm, or in person at one of our donation stations (find one at GiveToLincoln.com/about). Minimum donation is $10. Donations can be given online in advance, starting May 1. Gifts made between May 1 and May 25 will be counted in the dollars raised on Give to Lincoln Day and qualify for matching funds.