As a Member of LeadingAge Nebraska, you will receive essential information, tools, education, networking opportunities, support and advocacy to enhance your organizations' ability to further your mission. LeadingAge Nebraska members automatically become members of the LeadingAge National. Full membership is open to any publicly owned or non-profit, charitable tax-exempt organization providing care, housing and/or services to the elderly. Our Members include:
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities- CCRC
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Facilities
- Residential Care Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Independent, Congregate and Supportive Senior Housing
- Affordable Housing Communities
- Home Health Services
- Adult Day Health
- PACE Providers
To find out more about Membership, contact Kierstin Reed at 402-770-4627 or email@example.com.
LeadingAge Nebraska Membership Benefits - Updated Fall 2020
- LeadingAge Nebraska has worked tirelessly throughout the pandemic to provide members with the most current and timely guidance from CMS, DHHS and other government entities. LeadingAge national also provides members with additional guidance on much of what is distributed.
- The weekly member update provides information and news that is relevant to you and your community.
- Members receive reduced rates on professional development and CE workshops, conferences and webinars held around the state and online.
- A weekly education update gives you a variety of education options in different formats.
- As an advocate for our member communities, the LeadingAge Nebraska team works with lawmakers and agencies to advance policies that positively impact provider communities across Nebraska; we work to oppose policies that have a negative impact on our members.
- Members have opportunities to participate on association committees and to meet with your legislative representatives.
- The LeadingAge Nebraska Legislative Bill Tracker helps members keep up with the status of bills in the Nebraska Unicameral.
- LeadingAge Nebraska is always ready to give technical assistance related to your individual needs and on general regulatory guidance.
- Get additional exposure for your job postings by posting your open positions on our career pages at www.leadingagene.org. We also list the postings in our weekly member update.
- Members have access to information and educational opportunities for Adult Day Service providers through NADSA.
- LeadingAge Nebraska members have the opportunity to benefit from group purchasing.
- LeadingAge Nebraska connects facility members with Business Associates who serve your communities, vendors who provide their services and expertise.
- Membership with LeadingAge Nebraska also entitles you to membership with LeadingAge. LeadingAge has 6,000+ members and partners including not-for-profit organizations representing the entire field of aging services, 38 state partners, hundreds of businesses, consumer groups, foundations and research partners.
- Networking and encouragement from other non-profit members from around our great state.
- Access to the LeadingAge Learning Hub, a diverse and comprehensive education resource.
- Quarterly Five Star Reports and Analytics with the option for consultation.